Active, Healthy, Family Lifestyle at Victory Boys Academy
Troubled boys at Victory Boys Academy boarding school enjoy our 27-acre campus that includes a fishing pond, basketball court, and weight-lifting area. Students live in comfortable dorm, able to house 12-15 boys in a safe, understanding environment monitored by staff 24/7. We serve healthy meals every day next door in our family-style cafeteria. Boys attend classes, Monday through Friday, in our newly updated school house. Victory Boys Academy staff and their families live on-campus in housing attached to the school.
With a heart for adopted boys, Victory Boys Academy’s Executive Director, Shawn Parker earned his BS degree from Oklahoma Baptist College. As an ordained Baptist minister, he provides Bible-based counseling to each boy as they interact daily on-site. He also keeps parents up to date on their son’s progress with a personal phone call every other week.
Victory Boys Academy’s focus on providing a nurturing learning environment for struggling boys, in a safe, daily structured program promotes personal, spiritual and academic growth.
- 6:45a Rise, shine, brush your teeth!
- 7:15a Breakfast with staff in cafeteria
- 8:00a-3:00p Monday-Friday, Attend school classes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday includes Physical Education classes Noon: Lunch in cafeteria
- 3:00p-5:00p, Work assignments around campus, including animal care (goats)
- 5:00p-6:00p, Supper with staff in cafeteria
- 6:00p-7:00p Free time with staff supervision, game room activities
- 7:00p-8:00p Devotions and Bible reading
- 8:00p Bedtime
- Saturday: Activities on and off campus with staff
- Sunday: Church services, on-site with staff